SIMPLEBGC QUICK LINKS AND WARNINGS
Below you will find tips to connect to the SimpleBGC software for basic gimbal tuning and modification, but please we must urge you to follow our instructions extremely carefully and do NOT change any settings that are not suggested by us. Please read all precautionary warnings & hyperlinked articles below before going through the process of tuning your gimbal.
THINGS TO CHECK:
- Make sure gimbal battery is fully charged
- Make sure the camera & lens setup is within the gimbal’s specified payload and perfectly balanced on the gimbal.
- Make sure you are using a Mini USB cable that is capable of data transfers (ex: the type used to for hard drives. Cheaper ones used primarily to charge smartphones likely will not work)
WARNINGS & DISCLAIMERS:
- Do NOT share this document with other gimbal owners (even if same gimbal model) as their firmware version may be different and could potentially cause malfunction to their gimbal.
- Do NOT make any changes to settings that are not shown in this document, and were not directly recommended by CAME-TV personnel.
- Most importantly, do NOT upgrade your firmware.
1. FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE SIMPLEBGC SOFTWARE - Before starting, please review the following articles so that you're further educated on the software tuning process and the dangers of making certain tuning adjustments (without our guidance).
- HOW TO INSTALL AND LAUNCH THE SIMPLEBGC SOFTWARE
- WHAT TO DO WHEN SIMPLEBGC TELLS YOU TO UPGRADE YOUR FIRMWARE (DO NOT UPGRADE!!)
- HOW DO I KNOW WHICH VERSION SOFTWARE TO USE WITH MY GIMBAL?
2. SAVE YOUR PROFILES BEFORE STARTING - Secondly, please save your current profiles as they are. This may be useful if you need to revert to them, or if further analysis needs to be done.
Once you have reached this step and successfully saved your original profiles, it is now safe to begin the tuning process as instructed to you by a CAME-TV associate.
NOTE: Please do NOT tune your gimbal without direct guidance from a CAME-TV associate or from an original CAME-TV.com (or cametvblog.com) article. Do NOT tune the gimbal on your own, and do NOT follow instructions or video tutorials provided by any non-CAME-TV website or gimbal user. More information can be found on our official FAQ page.