All the products sold by CAME-TV are eligible for a (1) year warranty from the time of delivery. CAME-TV will repair or exchange（only the defective parts will be replaced）any product that fails to meet the specifications provided within the product's warranty period. Customers based in the United States maybe able to send their unit to CAME-TV's US-based support facility but still must follow the guidelines below.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Crash, scratch, tear, burn, or any damage caused by non-manufacturing defects;
- Product which did not operate in conformance with installation environmental, mechanical or electrical requirements;
- Any malfunction results from misuse, abuse, vandalism, neglect, improper modification, disassembling, storage, transportation, or handling;
- Lost or misplaced products/parts not caused by manufacturing defect
- The original identification markings on the product have been tampered, removed, or defaced;
- Damage caused by the operation of the unit with a low charged or defective battery;
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts;
- Failure and damaged caused by force majeure.
- Failure or malfunction caused by firmware upgrade/downgrade and/or unauthorized changes to software settings.
- Damaged products that were either purchased used or secondhand and/or without original CAME-TV purchase documentation.
The warranty, what you need to know.
- Customers are responsible for shipping cost when sending their product(s) back; Technical Support will examine and identify the problem and responsibility; CAME-TV will cover all the test cost, material cost, labor cost, and delivery fee when sending the repaired product back to customers if it is a quality problem in itself. However, customers will be in charge of any customs duty fees that may be required on both incoming & outgoing shipping processes;
- If the product is deemed not to be covered by this warranty, we will contact customer to accept the repair cost, or on its option, have the product returned back to the customer;
- Accepted repair jobs may take anywhere between 2-5 weeks before product is returned to the customer. CAME-TV is not responsible for delays in the shipping process.
- Customers can contact us via email (from Americas: firstname.lastname@example.org, from outside Americas: email@example.com) for more details of maintenance process.
Non-Warranty Repair Requests
If your product has either voided any of the warranty terms stated above, or exceeded the 1-year warranty period, then you can still send us a request to have your item diagnosed & repaired. In doing so, please know the following:
- Customers must email technical support and present complete details on the problem they are experiencing with their CAME-TV product.
- Based on the customer's report, CAME-TV will present a preliminary quote citing the approximate cost for inspection, parts, and labor.
- If the customer wishes to move forward with repair, they must agree to pay all costs, including a mandatory & non-refundable $30 (USD) inspection fee (US based repairs only), incoming and outgoing shipping costs, cost of parts, and supplemental labor fees.
- Upon agreement of repair, an initial $30 (USD) inspection fee must be paid to CAME-TV technical support prior to the product being sent out (US based repairs only). Once the repair is successfully completed, the customer must pay the remaining fees for parts & labor before the repaired product is shipped back to the customer.
- Repair can take anywhere from 3-6 weeks, not including shipping time.
- CAME-TV reserves the right to decline repair services and return any non-repairable products that are no longer under warranty back to the customer.