If you are in need of technical support for your CAME-TV product, please first see our guide of FAQ articles for a listing of tips answering some of the most commonly asked questions.
- When/has my order been shipped yet?
- I want to change the shipping address of my order.
- I want to cancel/return/exchange my order.
- What is your warranty policy?
- Do you still offer repairs if my product is not covered by warranty?
- What is your return policy?
- Do you ship to my country? If I place an order, how long does it take to ship to my location?
REQUEST FOR PARTS:
- I've lost a part for my CAME-TV product and I need a replacement. Can I order a new one?
GENERAL GIMBAL SUPPORT:
- I've recently purchased, or am thinking about buying a gimbal. Is there anything I should know before I get started?
- I'd like to see some reviews and/or sample footage showing your gimbals in use. Can you link me to some?
- How do I know if my camera will work with one of your gimbals? What are the maximum payloads of your gimbals?
- How do I balance my camera on a gimbal?
- I need an instruction manual for my gimbal. How can I get one?
- My gimbal constantly beeps whenever I power it on. What is wrong?
- How do I test my gimbal battery to know it's going bad?
- I purchased/received a replacement battery for my CAME-Single. How do I install it?
- Will my camcorder work with any of your gimbals?
- I'd like to purchase a wireless remote for my CAME-Single, but I'm not sure if it's compatible. How can I check?
- How do I assemble the dual handle kit for the CAME-Single?
- The battery on my CAME-Optimus seems loose whenever I mount it. Am I doing something wrong?
- How do I properly power up the CAME-Optimus?
- Why do the new CAME-Optimus gimbals now use a BP-U30 battery? Can I purchase an original DC18 Optimus battery?
- I've noticed you upgraded the batteries for the CAME-Mini 3 and CAME-Argo. What's the difference between the two kinds?
- My camera has an off-center tripod mount and I can’t balance it on my gimbal. What can I do?
- What should I know before purchasing a used gimbal from a private seller?
- How do I connect my gimbal to the SimpleBGC software?
(WARNING: We strongly suggest that you connect to the software only if you've been authorized to do so directly by a CAME-TV associate. Doing so without guidance by official CAME-TV personnel can cause your gimbal to malfunction and in turn compromise your warranty status. Proceed at your own risk.)
- How do I know which software version to use with my gimbal?
- How do I save my profiles?
- How do I upgrade/downgrade my firmware?
(WARNING: Do NOT upgrade or downgrade your firmware!!! See article above for more details.)
- I need to keep my gimbal very quiet when using it on productions. Is there a way to mute the audio on it?
- I'm getting minor vibrations/jitters on my gimbal. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
- My gimbal is perfectly balanced, but it slightly drifts on its own. What can be done to fix this?
- I've changed my follow modes, but I'd like to return them to default. How do I do this?
- Is there a way to calibrate my gimbal without connecting it to a computer all the time?
- Understanding RC (remote control) settings.
- How do I adjust the speed of my joystick controls? (This process applies to Follow speeds too).
BOLTZEN LED SUPPORT:
- How do I control my Boltzen lights with my smartphone?
- Are the Boltzen DC power adapters interchangeable?
- Will your Boltzen lights work with any Sony NP-F batteries? Even third party ones?
- I would like to purchase a Steadicam but I'm unsure whether I need to get a light arm or heavy arm. How should I choose?
HOW TO SEND US A VIDEO
- I have a problem with my CAME-TV product and would like to send you a video. How do I do this?
STILL NEED HELP?
***In observance of Chinese Spring Festival Holiday, our Chinese office will be closed on January 28th thru February 13th. Items ordered during those dates will ship out after February 13 when the office re-opens. Our USA and EU offices will still be open during this time. However, any support requests or actions that may need to involve our China-based warehouse could be delayed as a result of the holiday.***
Did you not find the solution to your problem in this page? You can contact us by filling out this form and one of our technical support associates** can get back to you. Please note that all inquiries will be addressed in the order that they are received. Technical support hours are from Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:00 (PST), Friday 09:00 - 14:00 (PST).
Please note that we get many submissions daily and all inquiries will be addressed in the order that they are received. Your patience and patronage is greatly appreciated!
**Our technical support staff is unable to answer any sales-related questions including order/shipping status, and is unauthorized to look into return/exchange requests. For these requests, click here.