If you are in need of technical support for your CAME-TV product, please first see our guide of FAQ articles for a listing of tips answering some of the most commonly asked questions.
- When/has my order been shipped yet?
- I want to change the shipping address of my order.
- I want to cancel/return/exchange my order.
- What is your warranty policy?
- Do you still offer repairs if my product is not covered by warranty?
- What is your return policy?
- Do you ship to my country? If I place an order, how long does it take to ship to my location?
REQUEST FOR PARTS:
- I've lost a part for my CAME-TV product and I need a replacement. Can I order a new one?
GENERAL GIMBAL SUPPORT:
(Unfortunately, we are unable to offer offsite support or repairs for gimbals that have been discontinued or are more than 5 years old. But please see posts below for the most common troubleshooting tips).
- I've recently purchased, or am thinking about buying a gimbal. Is there anything I should know before I get started?
- I'd like to see some reviews and/or sample footage showing your gimbals in use. Can you link me to some?
- How do I know if my camera will work with one of your gimbals? What are the maximum payloads of your gimbals?
- How do I balance my camera on a gimbal?
- I need an instruction manual for my gimbal. How can I get one?
- My gimbal constantly beeps whenever I power it on. What is wrong?
- How do I test my gimbal battery to know it's going bad?
- I purchased/received a replacement battery for my CAME-Single. How do I install it?
- Will my camcorder work with any of your gimbals?
- I'd like to purchase a wireless remote for my CAME-Single, but I'm not sure if it's compatible. How can I check?
- How do I assemble the dual handle kit for the CAME-Single?
- The battery on my CAME-Optimus seems loose whenever I mount it. Am I doing something wrong?
- How do I properly power up the CAME-Optimus?
- Why do the new CAME-Optimus gimbals now use a BP-U30 battery? Can I purchase an original DC18 Optimus battery?
- I've noticed you upgraded the batteries for the CAME-Mini 3 and CAME-Argo. What's the difference between the two kinds?
- My camera has an off-center tripod mount and I can’t balance it on my gimbal. What can I do?
- What should I know before purchasing a used gimbal from a private seller?
- How do I connect my gimbal to the SimpleBGC software?
(WARNING: We strongly suggest that you connect to the software only if you've been authorized to do so directly by a CAME-TV associate. Doing so without guidance by official CAME-TV personnel can cause your gimbal to malfunction and in turn compromise your warranty status. Proceed at your own risk.)
- How do I know which software version to use with my gimbal?
- How do I save my profiles?
- How do I upgrade/downgrade my firmware?
(WARNING: Do NOT upgrade or downgrade your firmware!!! See article above for more details.)
- I need to keep my gimbal very quiet when using it on productions. Is there a way to mute the audio on it?
- I'm getting minor vibrations/jitters on my gimbal. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
- My gimbal is perfectly balanced, but it slightly drifts on its own. What can be done to fix this?
- I've changed my follow modes, but I'd like to return them to default. How do I do this?
- Is there a way to calibrate my gimbal without connecting it to a computer all the time?
- Understanding RC (remote control) settings.
- How do I adjust the speed of my joystick controls? (This process applies to Follow speeds too).
BOLTZEN LED SUPPORT:
- How do I control my Boltzen lights with my smartphone?
- Are the Boltzen DC power adapters interchangeable?
- Will your Boltzen lights work with any Sony NP-F batteries? Even third party ones?
- I would like to purchase a Steadicam but I'm unsure whether I need to get a light arm or heavy arm. How should I choose?
HOW TO SEND US A VIDEO
- I have a problem with my CAME-TV product and would like to send you a video. How do I do this?
STILL NEED HELP?
Did you not find the solution to your problem in this page? You can contact us by filling out this >>form
and one of our technical support associates** can get back to you. Please note that all inquiries will be addressed in the order that they are received. Technical support hours are from Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:00 (PST), Friday 09:00 - 14:00 (PST).Please note that we get many submissions daily and all inquiries will be addressed in the order that they are received. Your patience and patronage is greatly appreciated!**Our technical support staff is unable to answer any sales-related questions including order/shipping status, and is unauthorized to look into return/exchange requests. For these requests, click here.