RunPlayBack, uploaded this detailed video of how he made a D.I.Y rig, so you're able to capture steady shots while riding an electronic longboard or snowboard. He was able to achieve this by only using a handful of items: a Xiaomi Yi action camera, the CAME-ACTION Gimbal, a painter pole and a painter pole adapter. You can check out all these items along with some awesome example shots in his article Here>>
Here's one of the example videos from his article of his D.I.Y Rig in action!
The CAME-ACTION is one of the first commercially available 3-Axis 32 bit basecam controlled gimbals(made specifically for action cameras) to offer brushless motors with encoders. The design of the CAME-ACTION allows for one hand operation and the internal rechargeable batteries are fitted inside the grip handle. The built in Joystick can be used for controlling camera positions and for changing modes.
The Sony a6300 continues to be a popular camera with more and more camera tests being uploaded. In this video, PIGMINTFILM, tests the autofocus features of the Sony a6300 camera with the CAME-TV Single gimbal. The lens he used was the Sony FE 28mm f2.
The CAME-Single is a tool-less 3-axis gimbal that is designed to be operated with just one hand. With a physical weight of about 1.31 kg, the CAME-Single has a max payload of about 2.6 lbs. It was made for lighter camera setups like a Panasonic GH4 with a Lumix 12-35mm lens or a Sony A7s with a Sony 28-70mm lens (more camera and lens compatibility can be seen on the product page). The new internal battery produces a higher voltage output, which will give the Single more power and stability.
The brand new CAME-TV Mini 3 is the latest edition in our CAME-Mini gimbal series. Unlike the Mini 1 and Mini 2, the new Mini 3 uses basecam 32-bit controllers with encoders. Having encoders on the Mini 3 gives the gimbal more stabilization, increases the torque and decreases the power consumption for longer battery life. The new smart battery is quick and easy to install and provides up to 10 hours of runtime(depending on your setup).
Jeff Estanislao, recently uploaded this wedding video he shot with the CAME-Single gimbal! He states that all the tracking/floating shots were filmed with the Single balanced for his Sony A7S and Sony 10-18mm F4 lens.
The CAME-Single is a solid one-hand designed gimbal that is made for cameras like the Panasonic GH4, Sony A7Sii/A7Rii series cameras and the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera. The whole gimbal(including parts) fit in a protective portable hard case. The interior of the hard case has foam cut-outs that protect the gimbal and makes sure everything is kept in place. The CAME-Single has three different operating modes that you can cycle through via the button on the side of the handle.
If you are already in contact with a CAME-TV support associate regarding a problem or concern with your product, then we recommend sending videos in 1 of the 4 ways listed below. In the video itself, you can simply shoot it with your smartphone and through your POV (or while mounted on a tripod). It is easiest for us to diagnose and troubleshoot a problem remotely if we see exactly what you see.
(Ex: If you are reporting a problem with a shaking gimbal, shoot the video so we see the gimbal in the shot. Do not send a video from the gimbal camera's point of view).
1. Unlisted YouTube Video - Please upload a video to YouTube, save it as Unlisted and then send us the link.
2. DropBox shareable link - Simply upload the video to your DropBox account and provide us with a shareable link.
3. Vimeo Link (Password Protected) - If you have a Vimeo account, you can upload the video and encrypt it with a password for external viewing. You can then send us the video link along with the password that unlocks the viewing restrictions so we can view it on our end.
4. WeTransfer.com Digi-Delivery - If you do not own or have access to any of the accounts listed above, then you can send us your movies for free using WeTransfer.com. You can send multiple files up to 2GB per email for free and no account or membership is needed.
Why do I need to send a video for support?
- First and foremost, by giving our technical staff a first hand look at the issue that you are reporting, they may be able to recognize the problem more easily and in turn provide a timely solution.
- In the past, there have been incidents where customers have presented false claims of product malfunction/defect in order to receive a replacement for their product (which in truth was not defective). Providing a video is a way to show us and confirm that there indeed a manufacturing flaw with an item that is in need of support and/or repair.
Can I just send the video as an email attachment?
- We'd prefer that you DO NOT send videos through email attachments for several reasons.
1) Our support team uses a 3rd party email ticketing/organization system that limits all attachments to only 7mb. Most videos usually are larger in file size and will not be transmitted successfully.
2) Our email software is very sensitive in its security features, and at its discretion, will put suspicious emails with attachments into a spam/junk mail folder, which we likely will not be able to immediately see.
Went back to Sackville School yesterday to film @andytwyman s second music video. The cast were pretty lifeless! #sentientvisuals #musicvideo #cametv #filmmaking via Instagram http://ift.tt/1UPgRlM
Mike Smith, from Boxhead Media, uploaded this mini-documentary about UK based drum teacher, Simon Greenhill(aka Daddy Funk). The video features student testimonials and some drumming footage from Simon Greenhill himself. Mike Smith, shot a majority of the footage with the CAME-Single and his Panasonic GH4 balanced with a Lumix 12-35mm lens.
The CAME-Single is a one-handed portable gimbal that has a max payload of about 2.6 lbs. It's completely tool-less, making the balancing process a breeze out of the box. The solid hand grip is also where the updated internal battery is located. The new internal battery allows the CAME-Single to last up to 20 hours. The bottom of the CAME-Single has mounting points, so you can attach it to a jib or attach a small tripod stand.
3 Axis 32 Bit Boards With Encoders
For iphone And Similar Sized Mobile Phones
Comfortable Handle That Is Easy To Use With One Hand
Tool-less Design Easy And Fast Mounting
Machined Aluminum Lightweight and Durable Build Quality
Lightweight For Easy Carrying
THE DESIGN OF THE CAME-ACTION 2
ALLOWS FOR ONE HAND OPERATION
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THESE OTHER GIMBALS