RGBGT LED LIGHTS TO BE SHOWN AT IBC
HALL 11 BOOTH B22G SEP 15-19
WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THE AVAILABILITY OF THE SPRY & PROPHET GIMBALS
If you've purchased one or more of our hugely popular Boltzen LED series of lights, you can now control it with your mobile device. Using the brand new CAME-TV Boltzen WiFi Controller in tandem with our our Boltzen LED mobile app, you can now control numerous features on either one or multiple Boltzen lights at the same time. These features include turning the light on & off, dimmming, color temperature (for Bi-Color lights), and even timer operations. And you can do this all without an external WiFi network. See the video below for step-by-step instructions.
As shown in the video above, you will need to scan customized QR codes in order to connect to more than one light. We'd suggest either bookmarking this article (on your mobile device), or printing out several versions of the QR code sheet below so that you can always have access to them.
1. Download the Boltzen LED app for iOS devices here, and for Android Devices here.
2. Numerically label all of your Boltzen lights and WiFi dongles so you know which ones are to be paired together.
3. When starting, make sure ONLY light #1 is turned on and all other lights are powered off. You will successively turn on each additional light once you are ready to pair them. (Only after previous light has already been paired).
4. During the WiFi search process, if it does not connect successfully right away, click on the magnifying icon repeatedly until connection is successful.
5. If you have troubles connecting to the Boltzen dongle's WiFi, or with pairing with a device, try deleting the devices/WiFi network from within the app, and start the process again. You can even delete the Boltzen LED app and re-install so you can start from scratch.
6. Once you have the group setup via QR codes you should not have to scan them again. It's a one time setup process to pair the dongles, which is why we recommend that you label them. As long as the primary dongle has power, then the rest will sync after the one time QR scan.
Youtube user, Slashcam, uploaded this interview from NAB 2017 that goes over our new CAME-TV Prophet Gimbal & the new series of Boltzen LED Fresnel Lights that we announced during the convention!
Both the Prophet and Argo are designed to support small to medium sized DSLRs with a maximum payload of 6.6 lbs (3 kg). However, while the Argo contains a dedicated 2-handed setup, the Prophet comes with a single handed pistol grip handle (similar to the CAME-Optimus), but with the option to use them with a variety of compatible two-handed accessories - including the Orbit-One Ring Mount, Dual Handles and Tessera.
For more information on the new CAME-TV Prophet or the new series of Boltzen Lights click below! Make sure to also sign up for our newsletter to receive updates and information on any new products we release.
The Boltzen 55 Watt Video Light shares the exact same housing as our Boltzen 30w Fresnel with the exception of a built in cooling fan to dissipate the extra heat. Our fan is barely audible at a distance of 1 meter. The CAME-TV Boltzen 55w Fresnel Video Light can be powered from AC (with included power adapter), NP Series battery or V-Mount battery via the included V-Mount adapter cable providing convenient use on set and on location.