Our Boltzen LED Fresnel Lights come in different watt variations - The 30w, 55w, 60w, 100w and the 150w. Our popular Boltzen 55 Watt video light shares the exact same housing as our Boltzen 30w Fresnel with the exception of a built in cooling fan to dissipate the extra heat. The Boltzen 55w Video Light includes an adjustable Fresnel lens to help focus the light and provide a longer throw. When used without the lens, the light becomes a wider flood and the included barn doors help to control the spill.
For more information on our CAME-TV Boltzen Lights click below! Make sure to also sign up for our newsletter to receive updates and information on any new products we release.
@movecam_panama filming an interview using our #Cametv #Boltzen #55w #LED #Fresnel #Light for lighting! Thanks for the support! #CameBoltzen #boltzensnap1 #CamtvBoltzen #LedFresnel #FresnelLight #LedLight
@philipbloom setting up our #Cametv #Boltzen #LED #Fresnel #Light on a recent shoot! #CameBoltzen #BoltzenLight #CametvBoltzen #LedFresnel #FresnelLights #boltzensnap1 - Snooting my @cametv Boltzen. Marvellous work again today from my camera team @sarahseal and @julianwake - #regrann via Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BVnFW1ylDRS/
@muecahit_oe Just received our #Magnetic #Snap fit modifier kit for the #BoltzenLights! Thanks for the support! #ModifierKit #Boltzen #Led #Fresnel #Light #boltzensnap1 #BoltzenSnapFit via Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BVkyUkKFCF2/
If you've purchased one or more of our hugely popular Boltzen LED series of lights, you can now control it with your mobile device. Using the brand new CAME-TV Boltzen WiFi Controller in tandem with our our Boltzen LED mobile app, you can now control numerous features on either one or multiple Boltzen lights at the same time. These features include turning the light on & off, dimmming, color temperature (for Bi-Color lights), and even timer operations. And you can do this all without an external WiFi network. See the video below for step-by-step instructions.
As shown in the video above, you will need to scan customized QR codes in order to connect to more than one light. We'd suggest either bookmarking this article (on your mobile device), or printing out several versions of the QR code sheet below so that you can always have access to them.
QR CODES: Click image below or click here for printable version.
1. Download the Boltzen LED app for iOS devices here, and for Android Devices here.
2. Numerically label all of your Boltzen lights and WiFi dongles so you know which ones are to be paired together.
3. When starting, make sure ONLY light #1 is turned on and all other lights are powered off. You will successively turn on each additional light once you are ready to pair them. (Only after previous light has already been paired).
4. During the WiFi search process, if it does not connect successfully right away, click on the magnifying icon repeatedly until connection is successful.
5. If you have troubles connecting to the Boltzen dongle's WiFi, or with pairing with a device, try deleting the devices/WiFi network from within the app, and start the process again. You can even delete the Boltzen LED app and re-install so you can start from scratch.
6. Once you have the group setup via QR codes you should not have to scan them again. It's a one time setup process to pair the dongles, which is why we recommend that you label them. As long as the primary dongle has power, then the rest will sync after the one time QR scan.
@muecahit_oe just received some of our #Cametv #Boltzen #Led #Fresnel #Lights! Thanks for the support! #CameBoltzen #BoltzenLights #boltzensnap1 #LedFresnel #CametvBoltzen #FresnelLight - Let's light some stuff!
#filmmaker #cametv #cametvboltzen #hamburg #lighting #documantary #ledlights - #regrann via Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BUIM_09F3a2/
@rmbrecords recently picked up on of our #Cametv #Boltzen #LED #Fresnel #Lights! Thanks for the support! #CameBoltzen #CametvBoltzen #boltzensnap1 #BoltzenLight #LedLight #FresnelLight #LedFresnel #55w - That feeling when you have found another passion in life!As you all know I love playing guitar, this has brought me to another passion of mine, cinematography and photography!
It's time to start looking for some clients in this field.
There are far more important things and people to me than what I do.
Our passions can only make us happy when the important stuff fills us up first, our passions just fill us out.
Find what you love doing and do it! - #regrann via Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BTuTCRHF-ui/
Both the Prophet and Argo are designed to support small to medium sized DSLRs with a maximum payload of 6.6 lbs (3 kg). However, while the Argo contains a dedicated 2-handed setup, the Prophet comes with a single handed pistol grip handle (similar to the CAME-Optimus), but with the option to use them with a variety of compatible two-handed accessories - including the Orbit-One Ring Mount, Dual Handles and Tessera.
For more information on the new CAME-TV Prophet or the new series of Boltzen Lights click below! Make sure to also sign up for our newsletter to receive updates and information on any new products we release.