@movecam_panama lighting up a scene using our #Cametv #Boltzen 55w #Led #Fresnel #Light! Thank you for the support! #CametvBoltzenLight #boltzensnap1 #LedFresnel #Fresnellight #Ledlight #Cameboltzen #boltzenlight
The Boltzen 55w Video Light includes an adjustable Fresnel lens to help focus the light and provide a longer throw. When used without the lens, the light becomes a wider flood and the included barn doors help to control the spill. This versatility allows you to go from a tight spot to a wide flood all in one continuous light.
Youtube user, MrCheesycam, uploaded this detailed overview video on our different types of Boltzen Led Fresnel Lights!
Our Boltzen series lights come in multiple different versions. This video goes through all the different types of LED Fresnel lights that we offer. Our newly released 150w, allows you to go from a tight spot to a wide flood all in one continuous light. Built specifically to be used on set the light features a housing that is designed to dissipate the heat during continuous use.
If you've purchased one or more of our hugely popular Boltzen LED series of lights, you can now control it with your mobile device. Using the brand new CAME-TV Boltzen WiFi Controller in tandem with our our Boltzen LED mobile app, you can now control numerous features on either one or multiple Boltzen lights at the same time. These features include turning the light on & off, dimmming, color temperature (for Bi-Color lights), and even timer operations. And you can do this all without an external WiFi network. See the video below for step-by-step instructions.
As shown in the video above, you will need to scan customized QR codes in order to connect to more than one light. We'd suggest either bookmarking this article (on your mobile device), or printing out several versions of the QR code sheet below so that you can always have access to them.
1. Download the Boltzen LED app for iOS devices here, and for Android Devices here.
2. Numerically label all of your Boltzen lights and WiFi dongles so you know which ones are to be paired together.
3. When starting, make sure ONLY light #1 is turned on and all other lights are powered off. You will successively turn on each additional light once you are ready to pair them. (Only after previous light has already been paired).
4. During the WiFi search process, if it does not connect successfully right away, click on the magnifying icon repeatedly until connection is successful.
5. If you have troubles connecting to the Boltzen dongle's WiFi, or with pairing with a device, try deleting the devices/WiFi network from within the app, and start the process again. You can even delete the Boltzen LED app and re-install so you can start from scratch.
6. Once you have the group setup via QR codes you should not have to scan them again. It's a one time setup process to pair the dongles, which is why we recommend that you label them. As long as the primary dongle has power, then the rest will sync after the one time QR scan.
Also available for purchase in our USA Warehouse.
It's time to start looking for some clients in this field.
There are far more important things and people to me than what I do.
Our passions can only make us happy when the important stuff fills us up first, our passions just fill us out.
Find what you love doing and do it! - #regrann via Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BTuTCRHF-ui/
Our new CAME-TV Boltzen 100w & 150w LED Fresnel Lights are extremely versatile, allowing you to go from a tight spot to a wide flood all in one continuous light. These new Boltzen lights feature a housing that is designed to dissipate the heat during continuous use, perfect for being used on set.
For more information on the CAME-TV Boltzen 100w LED Fresnel Light or the Boltzen 150w Light click below! Make sure to also sign up for our newsletter to receive updates and information on any new products we release.