We recently had a virtual show interview with Cinema5D, discussing our Boltzen Q-55s LED Fresnel Light. Watch the virtual show below!
Our new Boltzen Q-55 High Output Watt video light has 10% more output than our previous 55 Watt light and now has 2 battery slots for Sony style NPF batteries. There is a built in cooling fan to dissipate heat and is barely audible at a distance of 1 meter.
The CAME-TV Boltzen 55w High Output Fresnel Video Light can be powered from AC (with included power adapter), NP Series batteries or V-Mount battery via the included V-Mount adapter cable providing convenient use on set and on location.
Matthew Allard, from Newsshooter.com, recently posted this detailed article on our CAME-TV Boltzen Q-55s LED Fresnel Light! The article includes test videos and some detailed light readings. Make sure you read the article here - Newsshooter Q-55s Boltzen Review.
- High CRI (Ra96+)
- Adjustable Frequency
- Color Temperature 5600K
- There is 1 LED COB (Chip On Board)
- Built in fan
- Barndoor can easily adjust the lighting direction
- AC Power Adapter included
- Dimming Knob can steplessly adjust the brightness according to users’ need.
- LCD Display Screen
- Can be powered from NP Series batteries or V-Mount Battery
- Filter Set includes Soft, Milky-White and Orange filters that can change the color temperature to match an existing setup or create a specific lighting look.
- Optional Bowens-Mount provides an easy way to mount a softbox and any other studio accessories
From my testing at 5600K the CAME-TV was more Kelvin color-accurate than the Dedo or Kinotehnik. As far as output is concerned, it is a little hard to compare the lights because the beam angles are all different. However, the CAME-TV does have a good amount of output considering its power draw. - Newsshooter.com