Our popular CAME-TV Pro Carbon Stabilizer Kit is perfect for filmmakers who are in the market as it comes with our vest, spring arm, and stabilizer! The Stabilizer and spring arm has a max payload of about 2-12kg.
ACCURATE COLOR TEMPERATURE WITH A
COLOR RENDERING INDEX AND TLCI OF 95 AND ABOVE
Youtube user, Glory Visuals, uploaded this Behind The Scenes vlog post on setting up his CAME-TV Stabilizer for an award show!
Our CAME-TV Load Pro Stabilizer has a max payload from 2kg-12kg, giving you the ability to use a decent sized camera rig. The head of the baseplate comes equipped with a power, AV and HDMI connector with all the wiring feeding through the carbon fiber post.
- Height of monitor bracket can be adjusted flexibly and be rotated in all direction
- Head of Baseplate with Power, AV and HDMI connector
- Included is a low-shooting bracket
- The 3 lines built in the carbon fiber post, no worried for attrition
- Max. Length: 102cm (40in)
- Min. Length: 70cm (28in)
The CAME-TV GS10 Rod Mount Stabilizer has three dampeners, that provides smooth tracking shots that can add some exciting movements to your scene. The payload for the GS10 is about 2-22lbs and works perfect with gimbals like the DJI Ronin S & RS2, MOZA and the ZHIYUN Weebill series!
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
CHECK OUT THE 2-22 LBS STABILIZER PRODUCT VIDEO
This unique CAME-TV vest has multiple adjustment points that gives you a comfortable and secure fit. On the camera end, there's a spud connector with a ¼-20 screw. This spud connector allows for quick release of the camera to and from the vest. The vest and spud connector all fit in the bag that’s included for storage and transport.
- Multiple adjustment points
- Comfortable and secure fit
- Quick release of the camera to and from vest
- Included bag for storage or transport
THE HEART OF THIS VEST IS THE QUICK RELEASE BALL AND SOCKET SPUD CONNECTOR