When purchasing the Single Gimbal, it now includes the Dual Gimbal Handles, which provides the gimbal operator with smooth camera panning and tilt motions. The CAME-Single is a 3 Axis 32 bit Basecam controlled gimbal that offers brushless motors with Encoders. Encoders are often used in Robotics for highly accurate monitoring of motor position.
Crazy how far things have come for both of us since freshmen year brainstorming about business & entrepreneurship in Julia Sears @jacksonljones
to cop the best handmade boards around.
#primatestyle #creativegeneration - #regrann via Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BUu0aMnFzEU/
Vimeo user, takato152, uploaded this awesome short film that was filmed entirely with the CAME-TV Optimus Gimbal! The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera & the Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera were both used to shoot this film. Watch it below!
The CAME-Optimus is the successor to our very popular CAME-Single 3-axis gimbal! The single handle has a built in joystick, but the Optimus will also include a wireless Joystick Remote. All motors on the Optimus can rotate a full 360 degrees without limitation for greater range and flexibility during operation.
If you've purchased one or more of our hugely popular Boltzen LED series of lights, you can now control it with your mobile device. Using the brand new CAME-TV Boltzen WiFi Controller in tandem with our our Boltzen LED mobile app, you can now control numerous features on either one or multiple Boltzen lights at the same time. These features include turning the light on & off, dimmming, color temperature (for Bi-Color lights), and even timer operations. And you can do this all without an external WiFi network. See the video below for step-by-step instructions.
As shown in the video above, you will need to scan customized QR codes in order to connect to more than one light. We'd suggest either bookmarking this article (on your mobile device), or printing out several versions of the QR code sheet below so that you can always have access to them.
1. Download the Boltzen LED app for iOS devices here, and for Android Devices here.
2. Numerically label all of your Boltzen lights and WiFi dongles so you know which ones are to be paired together.
3. When starting, make sure ONLY light #1 is turned on and all other lights are powered off. You will successively turn on each additional light once you are ready to pair them. (Only after previous light has already been paired).
4. During the WiFi search process, if it does not connect successfully right away, click on the magnifying icon repeatedly until connection is successful.
5. If you have troubles connecting to the Boltzen dongle's WiFi, or with pairing with a device, try deleting the devices/WiFi network from within the app, and start the process again. You can even delete the Boltzen LED app and re-install so you can start from scratch.
6. Once you have the group setup via QR codes you should not have to scan them again. It's a one time setup process to pair the dongles, which is why we recommend that you label them. As long as the primary dongle has power, then the rest will sync after the one time QR scan.
7. If you are still having troubles connecting to the WiFi even after following all of the instructions above, re-attempt the process and press/hold the Pair WiFi button for about 5 seconds after the dongle insertion into the USB port (following 3 red light appearance). After releasing the Pair WiFi button, commence following the instructions as shown in the video.
Also available for purchase in our USA Warehouse.
Youtube user, Jenn & Preston, uploaded this quick review on our CAME-TV Single Gimbal! Check it out below!
The CAME-Single is a 3 Axis 32 bit Basecam controlled gimbal that offers brushless motors with Encoders. The size of the Single is perfect for mirrorless cameras such as the Panasonic GH4, Sony A7s | A7RII, and BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Cameras. The gimbal has a quick release camera plate and has tool-less adjustments for easy and fast camera balancing.
If you're in the market for a used gimbal, particularly from a private, non-commercial seller (ex: eBay), there are several tips/precautions we advise before deciding to make the purchase.
1. Contact the seller and ask for detailed pictures of their actual gimbal, not a promotional photo. If there are any physical flaws on the gimbal (ex; scratches), it is best that you are made aware before making the purchase.
2. Ask the seller to provide you with a current video showing the gimbal's working status. It is common for users to make DIY modifications to the gimbal's physical state, or even alter the control board's programming (ex: to make joystick speeds faster). Ask the seller if they've ever modified the gimbal in any way, or if it is experiencing any functionality problems.
3. Secondhand/used purchases are NOT covered by our standard warranty.
Youtube user, Tom Antos, uploaded this informative tutorial video on how to recreate a famous scene from the popular film "The Matrix". Tom, filmed the reenactment using our CAME-TV Single Gimbal and Panasonic GH4!
The Single now includes Dual Gimbal Handles, which provides the gimbal operator with smooth camera panning and tilt motions. The Single has a quick release camera plate and has tool-less adjustments for easy and fast camera balancing. The size of the CAME-Single is perfect for mirrorless cameras such as the Panasonic GH4, Sony A7s | A7RII, and BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Cameras.