Matthew Allard, from Newsshooter.com, recently posted this detailed article on our CAME-TV Boltzen Q-55s LED Fresnel Light! The article includes test videos and some detailed light readings. Make sure you read the article here - Newsshooter Q-55s Boltzen Review.
- High CRI (Ra96+)
- Adjustable Frequency
- Color Temperature 5600K
- There is 1 LED COB (Chip On Board)
- Built in fan
- Barndoor can easily adjust the lighting direction
- AC Power Adapter included
- Dimming Knob can steplessly adjust the brightness according to users’ need.
- LCD Display Screen
- Can be powered from NP Series batteries or V-Mount Battery
- Filter Set includes Soft, Milky-White and Orange filters that can change the color temperature to match an existing setup or create a specific lighting look.
- Optional Bowens-Mount provides an easy way to mount a softbox and any other studio accessories
From my testing at 5600K the CAME-TV was more Kelvin color-accurate than the Dedo or Kinotehnik. As far as output is concerned, it is a little hard to compare the lights because the beam angles are all different. However, the CAME-TV does have a good amount of output considering its power draw. - Newsshooter.com