New gear! 🎥 #panasonicgh4 #cametv #rig #cage #12-35mm #lens #sony #monitor #lcd #CMLv55 #portabrace #case #cameraman #gielfilm via Instagram http://ift.tt/1ZBsKfS
In an effort to provide 100% customer satisfaction we have recently established a Service and Support Facility based in the USA for customers located in the United States, Canada, South America and Mexico.
North and South America customers can be confident in receiving support for all technical issues and/or questions. If needed, our facility is equipped to handle Returns, Exchanges, or Repairs (that fall under our Warranty Policy) with faster turn around times and lower shipping costs as opposed to international shipping.
For further assistance, please contact our customer support department during the following times: Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:00 (PST), Friday 09:00 - 14:00 (PST).
Jeff Estanislao, recently uploaded this wedding video he shot with the CAME-Single gimbal! He states that all the tracking/floating shots were filmed with the Single balanced for his Sony A7S and Sony 10-18mm F4 lens.
The CAME-Single is a solid one-hand designed gimbal that is made for cameras like the Panasonic GH4, Sony A7Sii/A7Rii series cameras and the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera. The whole gimbal(including parts) fit in a protective portable hard case. The interior of the hard case has foam cut-outs that protect the gimbal and makes sure everything is kept in place. The CAME-Single has three different operating modes that you can cycle through via the button on the side of the handle.
If you are already in contact with a CAME-TV support associate regarding a problem or concern with your product, then we recommend sending videos in 1 of the 4 ways listed below. In the video itself, you can simply shoot it with your smartphone and through your POV (or while mounted on a tripod). It is easiest for us to diagnose and troubleshoot a problem remotely if we see exactly what you see.
(Ex: If you are reporting a problem with a shaking gimbal, shoot the video so we see the gimbal in the shot. Do not send a video from the gimbal camera's point of view).
1. Unlisted YouTube Video - Please upload a video to YouTube, save it as Unlisted and then send us the link.
2. DropBox shareable link - Simply upload the video to your DropBox account and provide us with a shareable link.
3. Vimeo Link (Password Protected) - If you have a Vimeo account, you can upload the video and encrypt it with a password for external viewing. You can then send us the video link along with the password that unlocks the viewing restrictions so we can view it on our end.
4. WeTransfer.com Digi-Delivery - If you do not own or have access to any of the accounts listed above, then you can send us your movies for free using WeTransfer.com. You can send multiple files up to 2GB per email for free and no account or membership is needed.
Why do I need to send a video for support?
- First and foremost, by giving our technical staff a first hand look at the issue that you are reporting, they may be able to recognize the problem more easily and in turn provide a timely solution.
- In the past, there have been incidents where customers have presented false claims of product malfunction/defect in order to receive a replacement for their product (which in truth was not defective). Providing a video is a way to show us and confirm that there indeed a manufacturing flaw with an item that is in need of support and/or repair.
Can I just send the video as an email attachment?
- We'd prefer that you DO NOT send videos through email attachments for several reasons.
1) Our support team uses a 3rd party email ticketing/organization system that limits all attachments to only 7mb. Most videos usually are larger in file size and will not be transmitted successfully.
2) Our email software is very sensitive in its security features, and at its discretion, will put suspicious emails with attachments into a spam/junk mail folder, which we likely will not be able to immediately see.
Latest Travel Log episode link in bio!
#TravelLog #travel #camerarig #rig #panasonic #rokinon #gh4 #photography #videography #mattebox #redrock #cametv #lethalweapon #bluemicrophones via Instagram http://ift.tt/1VKCep5
Mike Smith, from Boxhead Media, uploaded this mini-documentary about UK based drum teacher, Simon Greenhill(aka Daddy Funk). The video features student testimonials and some drumming footage from Simon Greenhill himself. Mike Smith, shot a majority of the footage with the CAME-Single and his Panasonic GH4 balanced with a Lumix 12-35mm lens.
The CAME-Single is a one-handed portable gimbal that has a max payload of about 2.6 lbs. It's completely tool-less, making the balancing process a breeze out of the box. The solid hand grip is also where the updated internal battery is located. The new internal battery allows the CAME-Single to last up to 20 hours. The bottom of the CAME-Single has mounting points, so you can attach it to a jib or attach a small tripod stand.
Multiple threaded holes
CNC machined aluminum
CNC MACHINED FROM ALUMINUM THIS CAGE
IS LIGHT WEIGHT AND VERY STRONG
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THESE RIGS
|A7 S II / A7 R II
|A7 S II / A7 R II
|A7 S II / A7 R II
|This cage provides easy access to the battery allowing you...||We have taken our SonyA7SII cage and transformed it in to this well thought out rig...||Transforms a mirrorless camera into a fully professional motion picture camera rig....|
COME VISIT CAME-TV AT NAB
IN THE CENTRAL HALL AT BOOTH #C12219
REGISTER WITH PASS CODE: LV5685
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THESE OTHER GIMBALS
|CAME-ACTION Tool-less||CAME-SINGLE Tool-less||CAME-ARGOTool-less|
|The design of the CAME-Action allows for one handed smooth operation...||The new CAME-SINGLE is one of the first 3 Axis 32 bit Basecam controlled...||The CAME-ARGO is completely tool-less which allows the operator to change camera setups....|